Stuart Nichols Homes for Sale in , http://www.cheapcoastalhomes.com/find-real-estate/ Home Buyers United States Real Estate
Search all northern California coastal real estate & homes for sale in Crescent City CA. Del Norte County area is one of the most beautiful regions on the northern California coast, known for its spectacular redwoods, ocean view and river view properties.
Investment Realty would like to update you on our new business operations in light of the recent changes in CA due to Covid-19.
As of March 4, 2020 Governor Newsom’s declares residential and commercial real estate, including settlement services, as essential services in California.
Our Realtors value your concerns in this current climate, and we are staying up to date on all possible avenues to handle your Real Estate needs.
Sellers and buyers are expressly made aware of the risks of showing and visiting properties and advised of their responsibilities pertaining to COVID-19 protocols regarding social distancing and other CDC guidelines.
Reach out to one of our realtors for a full disclosure of guidelines.
Below are a few of the adopted guidelines:
· Ask your agent to help you view a home(s) from the convenience of your home with a Live video walk through or a pre-recorded video tour.
· Only a single agent and no more than two other individuals are to be in a dwelling at the same time during a showing. If other persons are necessary for a showing, they should wait outside or in their vehicles to observe the social distance guidelines.
· If it is necessary to touch any surfaces in the home, we are providing gloves and shoe coverings. Remembering not to touch eyes, nose and mouth
· Sellers are to be advised that they should not be present within a dwelling at the same time as other individuals.
· Sellers are to be advised that they may not remain in the dwelling itself while agents, buyers, inspectors or others are viewing it. If a seller insists on remaining on the property, that seller is to agree to the terms and sign the declaration (see below) that is required for persons entering the property.
· Showings should be done virtually, if at all possible.
In addition, all components of our transactions including contracts, disclosures, reports and business operations are safely and effectively executed by electronic communications & signatures.
Please reach out to Stuart Nichols with any questions, He's here with you and ready to help!
Stuart Nichols a Del Norte Association of Realtors Top Producer and 2012 real estate agent of the year. He's prepared to make your investment of a new home an enjoyable experience by preforming my duties in serving you with the utmost care, integrity, honesty and loyalty.
Please feel free to contact him directly if you have any questions about the Crescent City real estate market, or buying or selling a home in Crescent City and Del Norte County.
Finding the right home can be a difficult process but no matter what you are looking for as an experienced Crescent City real estate agent, with multi million production and Realtor of the year 2012, I can provide you with the resources you need to make the home buying process simpler, from specific Crescent City neighborhood information, to tools to estimate your mortgage payments, and buyer resources and articles that will help you through the home buying process.
Thinking about selling real estate in the Crescent City Ca area?
No matter which market you're in, you can use the marketing programs and experience of a qualified Crescent City real estate agent like me to help sell your home quickly and at the right price. Learn more about my service, see information about recent home sales in Crescent City, or contact me to get started today!
Thank you for visiting www.cheapcoastalhomes.com!